Colorado 7 who? Holden have thrown a major update at their seven-seat, off-road wagon, which includes a name change to Trailblazer. There’s a new face, …
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc tìm hiểu: Dấu ấn 3 mùa của dự án see sing share là gì?
- Faceit là gì? Hướng dẫn chơi CS trên faceit là gì đỉnh cao
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay và ngày mai 6/5 | Dự báo thời tiết đêm nay mới nhất
- Các bộ phim hay của trịnh Khải
I feel like this is a downgrade from the 05 trailblazer I have and I don't even really want to consider it as the same series. Of course in America it's a Chevrolet and it was it's own new platform technically being a first gen because of the name change.. But it has a naturally low center of gravity engineered from the factory, 275 horse power with the standard vortec 4200 inline 6, and I think it's roomier than the one in this video. There was also a saab and Isuzu release but despite what people have said, I think GM originated the vehicle. The equivalent engine for those variants were called the LL8.. I don't know why. But for the most part I think they are decently reliable vehicles possibly with untapped potential for building on.
But hey while I'm fanboying over it essentially I got one as my first vehicle because mom has had hers since 2011 and while it's had to be towed twice over the electrical issues, I've helped work on hers quite a few times so with a full time job it was the convenience of knowing how to fix and diagnose a lot of the problems we've encountered.
My dad is getting one of those tomorrow
Having recently purchased a Holden Trailblazer LTZ, I have been nothing but disappointed with my purchase. See my videos why.
good review but garbage car…aussie can keep out trash and give us the hilux
um isn't it just a Mux
Better than the "Blazer" we get state side.
Chevrolet ne logo change kar diya kya
No projector type headlights
Pile of crap. Depreciate like a falling stone.
Should just make a suv version of the 2nd gen Colorado. Would look way better. Also the chevy Colorado trail boss should be a suv version. Let the Trail Blazer RIP.
same motor as the colorado, i wonder if it will burn oil
But still, it looks a bit plain to the Toyota Prado Land cruiser. Still I know both of these 4×4’s could differ in a long time (Insert a Toyota joke here).
But still, a nice looking one than the blazer we have…I meant by the 2019 model 🤮
What a clunky piece of shit, as if you would waste your money on this
I wish this came to America🇺🇸
We need our trailblazer ya soccermoms
No! Ute* not truck
Code forbidden AE styles know as the bad cars, the bad motorcycles in all brands thus.
1. Wider rear track than front track bodyworks all : 0.7g the lowest traction, extreme tail flick, extreme slide, understeer, oversteer, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km in F1 speed to all speed and 160 km/h to top speed on circuits.
2. Front track as same dimension as rear track bodyworks all : 0.85g the medium traction, tail flick, slide, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km, understeer, oversteer in F1 speed to all speed and 160 km/h to top speed on circuits.
3. Wider front track than rear track in below 10 mm. bodyworks all : 0.85g the medium traction, tail flick, slide, understeer, oversteer, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km in F1 speed to all speed and 160 km/h to top speed on circuits.
4. Wider front track than rear track in 10 mm. bodyworks all : 0.9g the medium traction, tail flick, slide, understeer, oversteer, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km in F1 speed to all speed and 160 km/h top speed on circuits.
5. Without rear fog lamp all : No one can see front cars in fog simulation, easy damage, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km with test maximum over 20,000 rpm.
6. 1-4 turbo intercooler petrol engines all : easy damage, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km with test maximum over 20,000 rpm.
7. CVT : easy damage, 20-100 l/100km, over 100 l/100km with test maximum over 20,000 rpm.
End report about all brands database.
All brands database
All socials support these ones for fun. their status failure.
Please bring this to America! Our Equinox is ugly and we don't have trailblazers anymore.
You had it right the first time mate. It's ute, not truck
10 l 100km bad wtf i get like 20l 100km 16 highway
Me hre with a 06 lt saudi spec 2wd xD
i didn't know Chevrolet have different logo in different countries.
Almost a Traverse in the U.S
mur or trailblaizer
The European Australian Colorado is fucking ugly…why don't we use American design…
Very good friend. I very Like It. Can You Help me?
When can we get this in the US. We are stuck with OTA Forerunner. Need options
That's not a Holden, that's a Chevrolet.
its identical to the ..toyata fortuner
tell me more about the transmission a bit.
better than captiva. admire this
is Chevrolet and Holden the same?
fuck, no hydraulic hood _?
500Nm of torque,…wow..
this is a rip off of the 2017 Chevrolet trailblazer
dudes its chevrolet trailblazer
i have a 2003 ltz
i like it specially the new8 inch screen
here in philippines the colorado can go up to 800 mm water wading.
another australian so sick of hearing them, opinionated ass .
can you guys pls do a rematch with the mux
Australians get so much cool shit, I wish GM would sell that in the USA, if I was to leave the USA, my first choice of countries to live in would be Australia, I have a great Tallent of replicating accents and impersonations, even just living there would cause my voice and accent to change, I just can't help it lol, i feel I would be very comfortable living there and I really like the people there and the way they do things, living there would almost be like living in my good old home of Texas!
Pause at 1:36
I thought there is a new color (velocity blue)
Is that a chevrolet or holden
What a silly comment on the boot. Sticking a bottle of water in boot and making statement that the boot is full. All 7 seaters have roughly the same amount of space including the Everest at $77000. For the price I would buy the trailblazer.