The 80 horsepower 900cc Ducati powered go kart is back! We built this motorcycle engine go kart for a TV show, and we haven’t modified it much since. Today, we install mechanical paddle shifters so we don’t have to take our hands off the steering wheel to shift. They help out a ton, especially on this go kart with a street bike engine.
Thanks for Watching!
—–USE CODE “CC10” FOR 10% OFF AT GOPOWERSPORTS.COM—–
(Discount applies to mini bike, street kart, and off road kart parts only)
Spun aluminum fuel tank:
Cable for shifters:
Go Power Sports:
Equipment we use:
The following video features activities performed in controlled environments by knowledgeable persons. DO NOT attempt to duplicate, re-create, or perform the same or similar activities at home, as personal injury or property damage may result. CARS AND CAMERAS, the persons shown in this video and ANY CONTRIBUTOR, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY such injury or damage. ALL CARSANDCAMERAS CONTENT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
Cars and Cameras makes no representation about the sufficiency of any safety precautions and equipment used in this video.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL- CẬP NHẬT GIÁ BÁN & CHO THUÊ CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL
- [TRỰC TIẾP] Lokomotiv vs Juventus (0h55 ngày 7/11). Soi kèo Cúp C1. Trực tiếp K+PM
- Lịch thi đấu Ngoại hạng Anh vòng 29: Tâm điểm MU vs Man City
- BẢN TIN MỚI NHẤT NGÀY 14/3 : SỰ THĂNG HOA CỦA MU , NHA BỊ HOÃN VÌ LÝ DO DƯỚI ĐÂY ……
- Công an điều tra nghi ngờ phá hoại siêu máy bơm chống ngập đường Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh – Tin Tức Mới