I started painting a few of my shoes with a supply of Angelus paints I bought after being inspired by watching youtube folks like davidgotkicks and sneakerheadinthebay. I offered to paint my good friend’s NMDs for her while visiting her and her family in SoCal if she let me make a video for it. Luckily, they came out dope! The tiffany or “gift box blue” ones at the end are my own, which in turn inspired the salmoNMD.
I’m obviously not a pro and I don’t have any other technique or advice other than to “take it slow” and “try not to mess up a lot”. And just in case you’re wondering, i’m not for hire. Thanks for watching tho!
Check out my friend, Celine’s blog for all her fashion, family, beauty, health and mom life musings at
If interested in Angelus paints, click here to purchase:
Music – “Make a New Dance Up” – by Hey Ocean
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- REAL VS FAKE COMPARISON-Pharrell x Adidas PW HU Holi NMD "Pink Glow"
- Những CƠ BẢN để phân biệt Fake vs Real YEEZY V2 350 | How to check Yeezy Fake- Real (Basic)
- Giày Thể Thao Nam NMD Màu Trắng Đế Xanh Hàng Supper
- SPECIAL ADIDAS NITE JOGGER PACKAGE AND REVIEW
- VỢT CẦU LÔNG THI ĐẤU OLYMPIC 2021 | Review vợt cầu lông ADIDAS WUCHT P8 và ADIDAS WUCHT P7