Blesh and Isobar (Dentsu Aegis Network – Turkey) collaborated with adidas to promote its new store opening in Nisantasi, using beacons to target potential visitors.
A specific emphasis was placed on attracting locals as Nisantasi is one of the poshest parts of Istanbul.
The solution Blesh and Isobar recommended was to equip the area around the new adidas location with beacons to identify visitors passing by, assigning each a tag. Then, on the day of the grand opening, adidas would target these visitors through push notification inviting them to watch the broadcast of the party live. This gave adidas the ability to identify those potential customers nearby, and then to contextually engage with, not advertise to, them.
In less than 8 hours, we reached 1.281.000 unique users online and 275.000 people visited the adidas Originals store opening through our mobile banners.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sneakerhead là gì? Tất tần tật mọi thứ mà bạn nên biết về Sneakerhead
- REAL VS FAKE COMPARISON-Pharrell x Adidas PW HU Holi NMD "Pink Glow"
- Những CƠ BẢN để phân biệt Fake vs Real YEEZY V2 350 | How to check Yeezy Fake- Real (Basic)
- Giày Thể Thao Nam NMD Màu Trắng Đế Xanh Hàng Supper
- SPECIAL ADIDAS NITE JOGGER PACKAGE AND REVIEW