Complex’s weekly series Don’t Believe the Hype takes a look at what’s hot and what’s just hot air. Sneakers, clothes, tech, food—nothing is safe. The Adidas Ultra Boosts have always been hot, but what happens when a hyped shoe combines with an environmentally good cause? The Parley x Adidas Ultra Boosts are made of mainly recycled plastic found floating in the ocean – that’s right, people are wearing garbage on their feet. But can people tell a difference between the new versions and the original Adidas Ultra Boosts? Speedy finds out in this episode of Don’t Believe The Hype if Complex staffers think the shoes are fire, or just well…trash.
Subscribe to Complex on YouTube:
Check out more of Complex here:
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sneakerhead là gì? Tất tần tật mọi thứ mà bạn nên biết về Sneakerhead
- REAL VS FAKE COMPARISON-Pharrell x Adidas PW HU Holi NMD "Pink Glow"
- Những CƠ BẢN để phân biệt Fake vs Real YEEZY V2 350 | How to check Yeezy Fake- Real (Basic)
- Giày Thể Thao Nam NMD Màu Trắng Đế Xanh Hàng Supper
- SPECIAL ADIDAS NITE JOGGER PACKAGE AND REVIEW