Many people feel uncomfortable about the idea of talking with new people, but this is something that could it be good for their state of mind. Neil and Georgina discuss research that says that seemingly inconsequential conversations with people we don’t know can have a beneficial effect on our mood and wellbeing. And our presenters feel good about teaching you related vocabulary!
This week’s question
According to the Oxford English dictionary, approximately how many words are in use in the English language?
Listen to the programme to find out the answer.
think that something is smaller or less important than it really is
guessing or expecting a certain outcome
to pluck up (the) courage
to force yourself to do something that you’re scared or nervous about
start or have a good relationship with someone
the way we feel
person who prefers to spend time on their own
To download the transcript and the audio, go to our webpage:
For more English videos and English lessons to help you learn English: www.bbclearningenglish.com
Please use English when you comment.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL- CẬP NHẬT GIÁ BÁN & CHO THUÊ CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL
- [TRỰC TIẾP] Lokomotiv vs Juventus (0h55 ngày 7/11). Soi kèo Cúp C1. Trực tiếp K+PM
- Lịch thi đấu Ngoại hạng Anh vòng 29: Tâm điểm MU vs Man City
- BẢN TIN MỚI NHẤT NGÀY 14/3 : SỰ THĂNG HOA CỦA MU , NHA BỊ HOÃN VÌ LÝ DO DƯỚI ĐÂY ……
- Công an điều tra nghi ngờ phá hoại siêu máy bơm chống ngập đường Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh – Tin Tức Mới