The Enfield E8000 – Interactive Wall was created for the course “Studio 7a – Interactive Systems Design” at the Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering of the University of the Aegean.
Main goal of our team was to design and develop a creative installation that would narrate and promote the history of the first electric car that was built in Greece in the 1970s, the Enfield E8000.
Taking advantage of technologies and tools such as the Touchboard, conductive paint, Augmented Reality and projection mapping we created an interactive wall targeted to visitors of the Industrial Museum of Ermoupolis in Syros, that would complement the manager of the museum without taking the spotlight away from him.
Good For You by THBD
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Clickbuy – Mở hộp iPhone 6s Plus CPO – Khi iPhone 6s Plus mới cứng giá cực rẻ
- FPT Shop – Sony Xperia XZ đã thay đổi như thế nào so với các thế hệ trước?
- Giảm giá iPhone 6S 64GB chỉ còn 4690k | Khuyễn mãi giảm giá iPhone zin giá rẻ Hải Phòng
- iPhone 6 Plus hay thêm 200k để được iPhone 6s Plus?
- iPhone 6S Plus vs iPhone 7 Plus – Bỏ thêm 5 triệu được gì?