■ SAIGON, VIETNAM: Vietnam’s economy is booming with small scale manufacturers popping up everywhere. Jeans, shoes, t-shirts and everything between heaven and earth are made in workshops where workers are laboring away at an impressive 17 hours a day.
So what does it look like inside one of these operations? And how are the good produced?
As Vietnam is quite far behind the West in terms of economic development and only begun the process of industrialization a few decades ago, it should come as no surprise that manufacturing here is a highly labor intensive endeavor.
So join me as I take a closer look at Vietnam’s economy by touring a shoe manufacturing business that has been in the hands of the same family for 30 years.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sneakerhead là gì? Tất tần tật mọi thứ mà bạn nên biết về Sneakerhead
- REAL VS FAKE COMPARISON-Pharrell x Adidas PW HU Holi NMD "Pink Glow"
- Những CƠ BẢN để phân biệt Fake vs Real YEEZY V2 350 | How to check Yeezy Fake- Real (Basic)
- Giày Thể Thao Nam NMD Màu Trắng Đế Xanh Hàng Supper
- SPECIAL ADIDAS NITE JOGGER PACKAGE AND REVIEW