The purpose of the Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories series is to introduce English language learners to common idioms through humorous examples and illustrations. The lessons in this book will both entertain and enlighten students while providing exposure to how each idiom can be used in a variety of contexts.
Each lesson of this book begins with a list of twenty target idioms. The idioms are arranged alphabetically throughout the book to help students reference the idioms for later use. After completing all the units in the book, students may continue to use Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories series as a humorous illustrated dictionary of common idioms.
Within each lessons, target idioms are first defined for students. The definitions may explain the idiom in simple terms or use synonyms or other idioms to build a student’s understanding of the meaning underlying each idiom. Each definition is then followed by sample sentences and short dialogs using the idiom in context. Finally, idioms are illustrated with humorous illustrations which can help build a memorable picture of each idiom’s usage in the reader’s mind.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm trong việc dự đoán giới tinh thai nhi qua nhịp tim
- CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL- CẬP NHẬT GIÁ BÁN & CHO THUÊ CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL
- [TRỰC TIẾP] Lokomotiv vs Juventus (0h55 ngày 7/11). Soi kèo Cúp C1. Trực tiếp K+PM
- Lịch thi đấu Ngoại hạng Anh vòng 29: Tâm điểm MU vs Man City
- BẢN TIN MỚI NHẤT NGÀY 14/3 : SỰ THĂNG HOA CỦA MU , NHA BỊ HOÃN VÌ LÝ DO DƯỚI ĐÂY ……