Huge numbers of people suffer from mental health issues in the workplace. Not only does it make life very difficult for sufferers, it also costs business a huge amount of money. Neil and Georgina talk about things people can do to make a difference.
This week’s question:
In what year was World Mental Health Day first held?
Listen to the programme to find out the answer.
failing to address
not dealing with, not helping with
huge, very big
someone who has something positive to give
to make normal
to suffer in silence
to have a problem but not discuss it or share it
to cling onto (something)
to hold on tight to something
You’ll find audio and text for download on our website:
For more English videos and English lessons to help you learn English: www.bbclearningenglish.com
We like receiving and reading your comments – please use English when you comment.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm trong việc dự đoán giới tinh thai nhi qua nhịp tim
- CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL- CẬP NHẬT GIÁ BÁN & CHO THUÊ CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL
- [TRỰC TIẾP] Lokomotiv vs Juventus (0h55 ngày 7/11). Soi kèo Cúp C1. Trực tiếp K+PM
- Lịch thi đấu Ngoại hạng Anh vòng 29: Tâm điểm MU vs Man City
- BẢN TIN MỚI NHẤT NGÀY 14/3 : SỰ THĂNG HOA CỦA MU , NHA BỊ HOÃN VÌ LÝ DO DƯỚI ĐÂY ……