Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Repair Parts:
DIY Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Repair Tools:
presents the official Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Screen Repair, Teardown and Reassemble Guide. This step-by-step repair video will show you how to replace a cracked 2017 Galaxy A7 display assembly, swap a battery, and also how to completely teardown and reassemble your Samsung phone. Visit Fixez.com for all of the DIY Samsung Galaxy A7 replacement screens, parts and tools you need to quickly, and affordably, fix your device!
If you need your 2017 Galaxy A7 smartphone repaired ASAP instead- we have you covered there too. Contact one of our skilled technicians at 866-233-6460 or [email protected] and they will fix your Samsung device for you. They are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional DIY smartphone and tablet teardown and repair videos!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Screen Repair, Teardown and Reassemble Guide Steps:
• Power down your 2017 Samsung Galaxy A7.
Step 2 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SIM card and MicroSD Card Tray)
• Eject the SIM card and microSD card tray from the top of the smartphone.
• Remove the second SIM card tray from the side of the Samsung phone.
Step 3 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Rear Glass Panel)
• The Galaxy A7 rear 3D glass panel is glued on solidly and is a tight fit within the frame. Apply heat to soften the adhesive.
• With the precision knife create enough space to insert a playing card.
• Attack the sticky adhesive and carefully dislodge the rear glass panel from the chassis.
Step 4 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Loudspeaker and NFC Antenna)
• Remove the following 17 Phillips screws.
• Pry up the plastic shield that covers the top of the motherboard.
• Extract the wafer-thin assembly that includes the NFC antenna and loudspeaker.
• Remove the plastic shield that covers the bottom of the Galaxy A7 motherboard.
Step 5 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Motherboard)
• Starting with the Galaxy A7 battery connector, detach the bevy of cables from the motherboard.
• Remove the following Phillips screw.
• Spudge up the motherboard and remove it from the smartphone.
Step 6 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Front-Facing Camera and Rear-Facing Camera)
• Detach the impressive 16-megapixel Galaxy A7 front-facing selfie camera.
• Flip the motherboard over and remove the 16-megapixel rear-facing camera.
Step 7 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Battery)
• The 2017 Galaxy A7 battery is well wedged and adhered in place. Use the triangle opening tool to muscle it free from the adhesive securing it to the midframe.
• Extricate the long-lasting 3600 milliampere-hour (mAh) battery.
Step 8 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Headphone Jack, Vibrator, Volume Buttons Cable, Proximity Sensor, Earpiece Speaker, and Power Button Cable)
• Remove the following Phillips screw.
• Pluck out the modular 3.5mm headphone jack.
• Remove the spring-contact-connected vibrator.
• Use the tweezers to pry up the 2017 Galaxy A7 volume buttons cable.
• The next 2 components to surrender are the proximity sensor and earpiece speaker.
• Remove the power button cable from the side of the midframe.
Step 9 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Display Assembly)
• The 5.7-inch Galaxy A7 display assembly is glued on solidly to the midframe. Apply heat to soften the adhesive.
• With the precision knife create enough separation to insert a playing card. Use the playing card to attack the adhesive. Take your time and apply additional heat as needed.
• Once you have sliced through the adhesive, be mindful of the home button and the cables for the bottom buttons when decoupling the 2017 Galaxy A7 screen from the midframe.
Step 13 (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Home Button and Fingerprint Sensor and Cables for the Bottom Buttons)
• Peel up and remove the bottom button LED cables followed by the Samsung Galaxy A7 modular home button and fingerprint sensor.