In which John Green examines the French Revolution, and gets into how and why it differed from the American Revolution. Was it the serial authoritarian regimes? The guillotine? The Reign of Terror? All of this and more contributed to the French Revolution not being quite as revolutionary as it could have been. France endured multiple constitutions, the heads of heads of state literally rolled, and then they ended up with a megalomaniacal little emperor by the name of Napoleon. But how did all of this change the world, and how did it lead to other, more successful revolutions around the world? Watch this video and find out. Spoiler alert: Marie Antoinette never said, “Let them eat cake.” Sorry.
Crash Course World History is now available on DVD!
Follow us again!
Crash Course goods are available now:
Thermidor (which is this month) is Revolutions month on Crash Course!
The American Revolution:
#30 – Haitian Revolution
#31 – Latin American Revolutions
#32 – Industrial Revolution
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL- CẬP NHẬT GIÁ BÁN & CHO THUÊ CĂN HỘ SAIGON PEARL
- [TRỰC TIẾP] Lokomotiv vs Juventus (0h55 ngày 7/11). Soi kèo Cúp C1. Trực tiếp K+PM
- Lịch thi đấu Ngoại hạng Anh vòng 29: Tâm điểm MU vs Man City
- BẢN TIN MỚI NHẤT NGÀY 14/3 : SỰ THĂNG HOA CỦA MU , NHA BỊ HOÃN VÌ LÝ DO DƯỚI ĐÂY ……
- Công an điều tra nghi ngờ phá hoại siêu máy bơm chống ngập đường Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh – Tin Tức Mới