Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience — and not just any conscious experience, your experience of the world around you and of yourself within it. How does this happen? According to neuroscientist Anil Seth, we’re all hallucinating all the time; when we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality.” Join Seth for a delightfully disorienting talk that may leave you questioning the very nature of your existence.
Check out more TED talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Subscribe to our channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhà bán Phú Nhuận, HXH 120/29/12A Thích Quảng Đức, giá cực tốt!
- Hack MP3 tải nhạc bản quyền không cần mua vip – No Root || Mobile Game Channel
- Dragon Ball Tập 113 – Trận Chiến ở Hoàng Cung – Phim Hoạt Hình Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng
- Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng Siêu Cấp – BLACK GOKU vs GOHAN
- Truyện Ngôn Tình Audio – Bẩy Năm Vẫn Ngoảnh Về Phương Bắc – Tập 95 – Ân Tầm